Steam Distilled at low temperature in our Copper Still from the Grosso variety of lavender. Heady and very fragrant with a pleasing scent. Lavender has long been prized for its calming and soothing properties. Lavender oil is one of the few essential oils you can put directly on your skin (sparingly). Lavendula x intermedia Grosso essential oil is the most fragrant of all Lavenders.
100% Pure and Natural. Do not use internally.
- Rub a few drops into the temples.
- Has been known to soothe headaches
- Known to be a natural antiseptic, this oil can help soothe the itch of poison oak, bee stings, and other unwanted skin troubles.
- Wonderful in the bath, just add 5-10 drops
- Dab a few drops on the upper lip at bedtime.
- Wear as a lovely perfume
- Add to a spray bottle with water to re-freshen a room and use while ironing
- Use to remove difficult adhesives, oils & paint as a natural solvent
Our lavender is harvested by hand in the early morning then steam distilled here at our farm in our copper still with care.