It’s coming July 8 - July 10 2022!
10:00 am to 3:00 pm each day
Come cut your own lavender bouquet and shop our must have products such as soaps, lotions, oils, scrubs, our popular Lavender Face Care line and home items. Each of our products is handmade at the farm.
• Fresh and dried lavender bouquets
• Lavender oil distilling demonstration
• Make your own beautiful, fresh lavender wreath.
• Choose the perfect lavender plant to grow at home.
• Take a peaceful journey through our Lavender Labyrinth
• Fun activities for children
• Experience the beauty, benefits, and aroma of lavender surrounded by lovely country views.
• Check out our Boutique Artisanal Marketplace featuring: Selah Ridge Lavender Farm, Art by Kim Karstens, Briscoe Lane Designs, Buffalo Co, EWE, Shaved Ice, Metal Art, Glam Girls, Jeremy's Wood Shop, Arleen Harmon, Carol Von Stubbe, J3 Pottery, Nana's Creations by Lynn, Catylist Coffee, Whimsical Details, and more to come!
• See what all the buzz is about, our farm is a haven to pollinators. Watch them working to collect pollen.
330 Rankin Road Selah, WA 98942
509.930.2910 Free Admission, Parking Fee $5.00 per vehicle.
Service dogs only please.
* More details to come!